Benefits of CRI Membership
The Carpet and Rug Institute actively monitors and engages on issues related to the carpet industry through integrated communications, government relations and advocacy, regulatory systems participation, research funding, and standards development.
- Opportunity for networking within the industry and with industry allies
- Platform for shaping public policy through state, local, national and international advocacy
- Extensive technical coordination and information about changes in regulatory requirements
- Technical resources to help your company face the challenges of an ever-changing environment
- Member rates for Green Label Plus and Seal of Approval testing
- Unified communication on behalf of the industry about the benefits of carpet and rugs
- Promotion in CRI communications
- Access to statistical reporting
- Strict maintenance of member confidentiality
CRI has five categories of membership:
- Carpet Manufacturer – Soft Floor Covering
- Associate Manufacturer – Carpet Industry (fiber, backing, adhesive, etc)
- Associate – Carpet Industry (cushion, vacuums, banks, insurance, etc)
- Associate – Seal of Approval Service Provider (CRI SOA participants only)
- Non-US Non-Voting
To learn more about CRI membership, download the CRI Membership Benefits Brochure, Contact Us, or call Membership Services at (706) 428-2114.
If your company is interested in becoming a member, download the CRI Membership Application.