Carpet Cleaner America CRB Cleaning System
1. Pre-vacuum with a CRI gold rated vacuum, 4 passes at 1.8ft/sec.
2. Prespray areas with Carpet Cleaner America's Encapsulating PreSpray diluted at 10 oz per gallon of water with a spread rate of 1 gallon per 400 sq ft.
3. Allow 10 minute dwell time.
4. Make two passes with Pro 35 CRB at 1.8ft per second.
5. Apply CCA Dry Compound @ one pound per 50 sf.
6. Make two passes with Pro 35 CRB at 1.8 ft per second.
7. Attach renovator trays to Pro 35 CRB and make two passes at 1.8ft per second.
8. Groom carpet with supplied grooming pads.
9. Allow carpet to dry, then vacuum with CRI gold vacuum two passes at 1.8ft per second.